Wednesday 5 November 2014

Location and Filming

Production Diary #9

Over the half term, I had the intentions to start the filming of my music video. At first I had no idea as  to what I was going to be filming as my mum had planned a surprise for my birthday and she said that I should get some footage to include possibly at the beginning - using it to set the scene. I found out on Sunday that she was going to take me on a helicopter ride over London and the River Thames, however due to the weather not being very good it was not safe for the helicopter to be flown so that has unfortunately had to be postponed. I am now hoping that when we manage to reschedule, it will be within enough time for me to include it in my video.

Quite recently, I have lacked the motivation to create my music video as I have been struggling to find someone to be featured in it. I am really hoping that over the next couple of days I will be able to get someone to agree to be in it as I have the deadline for the first draft of the video - before the Christmas holidays start on the 19th December. I had mentioned it to one of my friends, however she said it might be difficult for her but she works all day on the weekends - both Saturday and Sunday - so it might be a struggle to find time to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment