Thursday 27 November 2014

Maroon 5 Audience Research




When looking into the audience of Maroon 5 and who would typically listen to their music, I thought that looking at their social media accounts would give me a good idea of who would typically listen to their music. They had quite a lot of followers and subscribers on all three of the main social mediums that I looked at, suggesting that they have a large audience. In terms of the demographic, I would say that the music is mainly listened to by teenagers and young adults, however, due to the band being around since 1994 and also with the songs being extremely catchy with a memorable tune, I would say that there is a possibility of their being an older audience too.If I were to look through who follows their media accounts, the majority of the followers are female, however, there are male followers also suggesting that their variety of music from a more technologic vibe such as Payphone and Moves like Jagger, to more 'poppy' songs such as Sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment