Thursday 27 November 2014

Editing Software

Photoshop

The main use for Photoshop will be the completion of my digipak and magazine advert. Even though I will mainly use InDesign for the main structure of the digipak and magazine advert, I will edit any of the photos I take using Photoshop, for example - I might add a greyscale to some of the images. I am familiar with this programme as I ised the software when completing my GCSE and AS Level Coursework. One of the main reasons I have decided to use Photoshop is that you can add saturation to photos and import fonts so you don't have to use typical typography such as Arial.

Premiere

The majority of my coursework will be completed on Adobe Premiere Pro. When I film my music video, all of the footage that I film will be put together on Premiere. I am only familiar with the basic tools on Premiere as at GCSE and AS Level, the coursework was all print based. I am apprehensive about how the editing process will go, however, there is enough time to make changes and re-draft the video in which my confidence will grown when using the software. In the lessons where we are preparing for the exam, our teacher got us to analyse a music video on Premiere which allowed me to practise and learn all the vital skills I will need when it comes to the editing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment