Monday 19 January 2015

London Footage

Production Diary #13
                                 

                                  

                                  





                              

On the 11th January, I took a camera that I had borrowed from school on a helicopter trip along the  River Thames that had been planned. I thought that footage from this experience would make a great opening sequence for my music video. It was a challenge trying to keep the camera still so the footage is a little shaky at times, however, I believe that having that establishing shot at the beginning to open the video where the city looks so busy highlights this idea of confusion which I have considered to be one of the main themes within my music video. The ride lasted half an hour and in total I got a good amount of footage which I think can be used within the video and overall I am happy with how the footage turned out. I have not had a chance to start editing the footage for the opening sequence of the video due to having mocks last week, however, this week I hope to have it completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment