Thursday 22 January 2015

Editing Raw Footage - Stabilising/Brightness and Contrast

Production Diary #14

From the footage that I filmed when I went on the helicopter ride over London, I found that it was a bit shaky, so I have decided to use the 'Warp Stabilise' tool to make the footage more fluid. I also found that footage seemed a little dark, therefore I decided to increase both the brightness and contrast using the brightness and contrast tool. Initially, both were set to 0.0, however I increased them both to 26.0 and 25.0 respectively. The computers that I am using do come across a little dark so I might need to make some adjustments when I use a different monitor.



By making these alterations, the quality of my footage has increased and  looks a lot more professional. I had not used these tools before, however, by simply going to 'Help' on Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, and then clicking on 'Adobe Premiere Pro Help,' I was able to get some simply instructions which has allowed me to get the effect and high standard of footage that I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment