Monday 8 December 2014

Planning and Preparation

Production Diary #10

I have recently been trying to catch up with my Planning Tasks and have been quite successful in doing so. I have decided that as the deadline for the first drafts of my coursework are due in just under 2 weeks time and I have been struggling with the process, I am going to complete my first draft in school as I do not have the time to complete it in my chosen locations out of school in order to complete it to a high enough standard and quality. By doing this, I am able to 'audition' various models and also complete my storyboard, anamatics and not have my blog  grade capped at 11/20 which would have a massive effect on my grade as I believe that the blog posts are one of my stronger qualities when completing my coursework.

I am having my first day of filming today and I am quite apprehensive about what the result of this will be. However, as long as I get some usable footage that fits the song fairly well, I can always make any final adjustments such as re-filming and editing over the Christmas holidays and when I return to school.

In terms of the digipak, I have decided that I am keeping the original album name V. In terms of ideas for the front cover of the digipak, I think I will take a picture of an open hand with the letter V written on it in black pen to incorporate the meaning of the roman numeral V - 5 - with their being five fingers on a hand. Another idea that I have considered is for the back cover. I believe that I might have the track list of the album wrapped around the outside of the letter, rather than going with a traditional list as I feel this is quite repetitive and typical in terms of presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment